~ Lav

"The tallest tree in the forest started with one small seed."

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

C'est la vie




As I write this I write as someone who is more mature, wiser and um ... well older, I am now 27! Yep, celebrated my birthday on well ... you know when :-)

When things don't go the way I had hope they would, or when everthing seems to be a mess, I sometimes say the saying to myself c'est la vie, it is life (the correct translation would be its the life). To me it means this is life and well I just need to accept it. I feel right now in my life that I'm at a crossroad. I think everyone has a point in their life where they just simply aren't sure of what to do, but have to make a choice on what they will do. Choices can be overbearing because with every choice there's a consequence. Even though I'm no longer a child I can still hear my parents saying that to me, "Lavlet, you must know that with every choice you make there's a consequence that you must deal with good or bad."

So here I am at the crossroads, wondering what to do with myself. Waiting for a door to open for a full-time job, wondering about what city I would like to live in the future (I'm thinking T.O.), praying about spending 1yr in South Korea, and so on.

Its the first time in my life which I can remember where I am just waiting for something to happen, things just happened to fall in place. I finished high school and went to university, had a year break in-between, then went to do my Masters, finished my Masters and now I'm just waiting. . .

Blessings ~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lavlet,
you are preaching to the choir on this one!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Lavlet said...

LoL! Thanks Erika!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home