sweet melodies . . .

Thanks to my good friend Meredith I have been introduced to a very talented artist, Jack Johnson. This past weekend I had finally purchased his CD, and enjoyed a lazy Sunday afternoon of listening to it. I can honestly say that I enjoyed listening to each and every one of his songs. How often can one say that they enjoyed every song on a CD? Not often, but if your interested in listening to some sweet melodies, check out Jack Johnson. He's the type of musician that you would love to listen to while reading a book, driving, or when your just hanging out at home.

1 Comments:
Hey, after I read this blog, I researched the dude and bought the super fabulous cd. Thanks for the recommendation. I love Jack Johnson's voice, and the lyrics, maybe I just love singer/songwriter stuff. This disc is good for just chill'n - and my writing class likes it too. :) Hope the job search/planning your future stuff is going well! ~corinne~
Post a Comment
<< Home