Happy Valentine's Day!!!
The delightful day of Love. Happy Valentine's Day to each and every one of you. This day brings me back to fond memories of my younger years as a child celebrating Valentine's Day. Not sure if you share the same memories as myself, but this is what I remember . . .
I remember that I would wear a red or pink outfit to school. And prior to the actual date the class would make Valentine's Day envelopes out of brown paper bags with hearts pasted on top of them. And the teacher would make goodies and the class would have a Valentine's Day party together, but just before the party would begin the teacher would announce that it is now time to go around and distribute your V-Day cards to all your classmates. Oh my, what fun that was . . . Here's to a happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home