~ Lav

"The tallest tree in the forest started with one small seed."

Sunday, February 26, 2006

"Are you courting anyone?"

Today I spoke with my great aunt on the telephone. She's sweet, kind, and I'm very bless to have her as an aunt. She older and very proper, and politely asks, "May I ask you dear, if your courting anyone?". I told her that I wasn't, and she gave me this wise piece of advice, "That's okay, when the times comes pick a good man because you may one day end up marrying him." So to all those single men and women, take my great aunts advice, pick a good one. Thanks Aunt Pearl!

1 Comments:

Blogger MRC said...

Lavlet,
What wise advice! I know in the past I've dated some "not so good" ones! I'm sure I'm not the only one either!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home