Father to the Fatherless
I had read this book way back in January 2006. The first book I chose to read after I had finished all of my academic studies. This book is an absolutely an amazing story about Charles Mulli. It shares the story of Charles Mulli and how he had grown up with improvished circumstances, treated horribly by his father, but how God had overcome all the obstacles he had faced in his life, and God was constantly there for him. God blesses Charles abundantly in his life, and Charles uses these blessings to help street children.
I felt that this book was a good refresher for myself, to help remind me of the power that God has, and to also to remind me of how different life is for those who don't live in a G7 country (most of the entire world).
If you want to be challengend and widen your perspective of God and this world, read Father to the Fatherless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home