~ Lav

"The tallest tree in the forest started with one small seed."

Friday, April 28, 2006

More Memories from Providence . . .

My time at Providence has been a great experience for me, though it hasn't been a smooth path, it has been a good experience. I'm still waiting to receive my degree in the mail and once I receive that baby I will be posting pictures of it. Below are some more pictures from my years at Providence.

This first picture is a birthday gathering in celebration of my, Gypsy and Rob's birthday.


Above is a picture of one of our Seminary outings with friends. My friend Gillian is in the dark green, we were partners in crime throughout my years at Prov. with our commitment to procrastination ... he...he..he.

Last June several of us from the Seminary headed out east to Nova Scotia for the wedding of Jennifer and Joey, now Mr. and Mrs. Royal, the wedding was such a great celebration and out east is AMAZING!! If you ever have the chance to travel there, definetely go!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Lavelet!
I miss you!
I found meself from one of these pics. Oh, my..

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home