GRADUATE!!!!

Today is MY GRADUATION, yepee!! I am excited to have completed my MA in Counselling. Many thanks to my parents, praises to God, and my hardwork for this achievement.
Today is also the day of my sweet nephew Christening (Dedication). I thought in celebration of my graduation and Gevontae's Christening, we simply had to take a picture together with our proper attire, here's me sporting a grad hat that I had made, and learned how to make way back in kindergarten!
I have so many memories from my time at Providence, and thought that this week I'll share pictures and thoughts on my blog in celebration of my graudation and time at Providence. So be sure to check out my blog throughout this week as there will be several new postings this week.
~Blessings~

1 Comments:
Wow how cute the two of you are. what a cute wink Gege.
Post a Comment
<< Home