the weekend
Oh yes, the weekend, always something to look forward to. My weekend started off GREAT with an hour massage, oh it was heavenly, and my back is feeling sooo good. I highly recommend for those who must be budget conscious like myself to check out schools that teach this wonderful practice, my 1hr massage only cost me $32.00. As you all probably know, I LOVE A BARGAIN!
Moving on to Saturday was my bro and future sister-in-law Stag 'n' Doe. This was my very FIRST stag and doe that I have gone to and it was a good time. Lots of games to play and mmm...mmm good food and yes some dancing too. Unfortunately I forgot my digi camera and have no pictures :(
And then Sunday was Mother's Day, this was my sister's FIRST Mother's Day and my mom's umm ... 30th :-) . Happy Mother's Day Mom and Shirley!
Blessings ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home