~ Lav

"The tallest tree in the forest started with one small seed."

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

In Loving Memory of Roselyn Casey
1935-2006
This past week and this week have been unpredictable. I am sorry to share that my god mother, Roselyn Casey had passed away on June 19th, she was a beloved wife, grandmother, aunt, friend, and mother to six children. I remember the last time I had spoke with her was at my sister's baby shower, she greeted me with a warm smile and gave me this huge hug, and was delighted to hear about all that I had been upto. I hadn't seen much of her the past couple of years and wished that I had taken more time to visit her to see how she was doing.
I am so greatful to have had her in my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger MRC said...

So sorry Lavlet. I mourn with you.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Lavlet said...

Thank you Mere. ~Blessings~

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home