~ Lav

"The tallest tree in the forest started with one small seed."

Monday, June 02, 2008

Fashion magazine consider me!

Classic and Elegant




I'm a new resident of downtown Toronto and I absolutely love the fashion here! Each day I'm exposed to a different sense of style. I love the uniqueness individuals use to refelct their own sense of style.
There's something about this dress that makes me think of Jackie O. The classic and elegant dresss reminds me of her elegant style. The vintage pattern combined with the beautiful mustard colour, drawstring neckline and accompanied by the lovely sash makes this dress a simple yet elegant piece. You could easily where this dress to the office or a night on the town.
Photograph and dress are from the website www.jacob.ca

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Nice dress! Keep up the great posts!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home