Decisions, decisions, decisions . . .
I've been working at my job for 8 months now, it's crazy how the time flys by, and at other times it feels like its going very slowly. My contract ends in July. I think before I know it, the time will come that I will have to start packing up my office. This job has been a great opportunity and I have gained so much experience.
Now I just need to decide what my next steps are. I will once again begin the job search sometime in April, and feel more confident than the last time, but than I think. . . hmm . . . I could travel to South Korea for one year to help pay off some of my student loans and save up for a house . . . but than another part of me thinks, it would be neat to stick around in Ontario, I LOVE living in Ontario. And I can start working on some ideas I have floating around in my head: creating and teaching anger management workshops and starting a small special events company.
I simply just don't know what to do, but am giving myself time to figure it out with much prayer. I sometimes wish that I was 10 years younger, when I didn't have to make these life altering decisions. It's a lot of pressure! I just want to make the right decision, but impossible to know what the right decision is now, but will be so clear 6 months from now.

2 Comments:
Hey you, I'm praying for you.
Well, you could move to Yellowknife - lots of work here (not to mention lots of snow!).
Post a Comment
<< Home