Last week, I had my supervision with my boss. It's a time when I can ask my 101 questions about what to do with clients, with an experienced therapist. My boss is great, we have a lot of fun during my supervision time and she's really encouraging and blunt. I really appreciate her bluntness, she attributes this to being British :-)
So while we were discussing she says to me ... "I'm surprised that you haven't come into my office crying, a lot of people get overwhelmed with this position. A lot of people may think your
So while we were discussing she says to me ... "I'm surprised that you haven't come into my office crying, a lot of people get overwhelmed with this position. A lot of people may think your
sweet, but I think your made of stone." I was really blessed by this compliment. I feel that I am a strong person, but at times I feel that others may not perceive me this way, but I was estactic that my boss had perceived me this way.
Cheers!

2 Comments:
I think you're strong - but not made of stone. Maybe gold. . .
Thanks Gillian!
Post a Comment
<< Home