I'm Off!
I'm off to St. Catharines and will start my first day at work on Monday. It looks like on Monday I'll be doing orientation at two different offices. I'm pretty excited about starting my new job and moving into my apartment. I was trying to count how many times I have moved since I first left to go to University and I decided not to even try because it has been many times :-) Just to let you all know that I won't have regular access to e-mail for the next week or two. Well I hope you all have a great week. And if you have a moment, please keep me in your prayers.
Blessings~

1 Comments:
Lav lifted me, Lav lifted me, when nothing else could do, Lav lifted me!
Lavlet...Hurrah for all the wonderful things going on in your life right now. You're in my heart and prayers as you go through all these fun changes, and trips.
You'll love St. Cathrines. That is where Anna Olsen (from the Food network's "Sugar") has a little bakery. You're so lucky. I'll have to visit you soon luv.
All the best.
Post a Comment
<< Home