~ Lav

"The tallest tree in the forest started with one small seed."

Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm back!


Its been such a long time since I have blog, I'm not sure even where to begin. So sorry to all who have viewed my blog and haven't seen any new updates. No worries though, I'm back on it and hope to be placing a new blog each week.


Well I do have very exciting news to share. I BOUGHT A CAR!!! Vooom ... Voom... It's a '97 Honda Civic and I LOVE IT!!! It's a sweet ride. I have had the car for about two weeks now and am thouroughly enjoying it!!!
I have pictures from the day which I had picked it up, but will have to post those later on.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lavlet,
Congratulations on the car!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Lavlet said...

Thanks Erika!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home